Monday 30 May 2011

More crafting for May 2011

Hi Bloggers!

I have two cards to share with you today. I may have mentioned before that I am a member of Little Claire's Stamps and every month you have a new stamp and a pack to make a card. Here is what I have made today.

The first card I really love - The Gerbara. I love the colours of the papers and the matching Promarker pens with Pastel Pink and Pastel Blue with Cool Grey.




The second card is using the Bicycle stamp - I decided not to colour this one in, but to leave it black as I thought that it would look to fussy. Here is the outside:



And the inside.......



So, that is two cards using the lovely Little Claire's stamps.
Thanks for popping by. Please do leave me a message to say you have been :)

Colette
x

8 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards, arent these stamps super. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Colette.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards colette
    sasa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colette great cards keep up the good work?
    Love Lydia.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Colette, well done. Love the Gerbara stamp and what you've done with it
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colour combo's nice and different sweet little bike and the daisies are cute too! Well done.
    Love Ann x x x

    ReplyDelete