Sunday 19 June 2011

Sunday cards.

Hi Bloggers

Well, I have finished two cards that I started last night, made Gooseberry Jam with Gooseberries from the garden and done some gardening. I bought two roses that I have planted and they look lovely.

Anyway, on to the cards......

This card is for a swap - a Man's card. I wanted to do a theme of wheels and cogs. I am pleased with how it turned out.


This card is for my brothers birthday - Shhhhh! Incase he see's it before the day :)

I hope to have some more cards to post in the week.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Colette
x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Cards Colette I am sure they will both be VERY Well recieved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Colette - I especially like that first one.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards Colette! Kate xx

    ReplyDelete