Friday 24 May 2013

Hello Bloggers!

Well, I guess that having a grandson must have affected my blogging! LOL. It hasn't stopped my crafting but I have been poor at updating my blog. I apologise for that and will try harder!

Charlie, my first Grandson is now 1. Here is a photo of him on his first birthday. He is a lovely boy and so well behaved. Grannie and Gramps look after him every Saturday as his mum and dad work. What fun we all have :)


So, in terms of crafting I have been unto many things. I have still been card making, making Fat Pages and doing some altered art. This last week I have spent time sorting out my craft room again - and I found things that I had forgotten I had! I have also discovered some things that I don't need anymore so will get them onto Ebay shortly. I am working on some altered art and will post it to the blog when it is completed. I am awaiting my Ranger Melt Pot - and am very excited about that.

So, some cards:

This is the card I made for Charlie's first Birthday - for those of you who don't know, it is Raa Raa the Lion - he has been a bit obsessed with him - so much so that he chose himself some Raa Raa toys and a football.


This is a card that I made for a swap that was sent of to India.


This is a card that I made for a swap entitled Fashion.

Hope that you like what you see and I promise that I will post again soon. Do leave me a comment on my blog to let me know how you are doing.

Have a great day.

Colette
x

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards Colette and yes hun I know Raa Raa well LOL!!! where has this year gone cant believe Charlie is one already...he looks such a cutie!you just cant help enjoying your grandchildren can you..they have made my life complete.....I think I'm here just for them LOL!! You take care and I hope all is well with you, thanks for popping by
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete