Wednesday 24 July 2013

A couple of quick Stamped cards.

Hi Bloggers!

Hope that the weather with you is fine? It is not so hot here today - quiet pleasant :)


This card is quiet simple to make using some of my Little Claire Stamps. I love colouring them with my promarkers/copics pens. I also cut a butterfly using my 3d die. Didn't take too long to make but I think it is effective.


This card was made using my First Edition Papers - they are embossed papers from the Bird Song set. I used a new corner die and a new stamp both purchased at the NEC earlier this year. The Butterfly stamp is from Little Claire's and coloured again with my Promarkers/Copics. Used an ink pad in pink to edge the stamps as it makes them stand out.


This card is a variation on the above using a different corner die.

Hope that you like my quick cards. Please do leave a comment on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment