Sunday 4 September 2011

So, what have I been up to?

Hi Bloggers!

I am so sorry that it has been such a long time since i have posted to my blog. Firstly, I was ill in the last few weeks of July and early August. I had one virus after the other so didn't do much at all. During August, I have been busy with the garden, Jam making, Chutney and now pickled onions. However, all that has finished now and I had some birthday cards to make for the September birthdays.

I will share with you a couple:
This card has been made for a card making friend who is celebrating a big birthday. Hope she likes it :)

This card is for another card making friend - hope she likes it also :)

Lastly, this card is for a friend who is not well to let her know I am thinking of her.

Hopefully, I won't wait to long before sharing a few more cards with you.

Happy Blogging!

Colette
x




No comments:

Post a Comment