Tuesday 24 January 2012

What a little Cutie :)

Hi Bloggers!

Just after Christmas, I travelled with Gemma (my son James's partner) to pick up their long awaited Birthday and Christmas present for each other.

Her name is Betty - the English Bulldog. Isn't she just cute? This is her in the car on the way home in early January 2012.

As you can imagine, Betty is spoilt - and I just know that she will have grown loads when I see her this coming Saturday. Many pet owners will understand the bond that you have with a pet. They wiggle their way into your life and break your heart occasionally. (And your bank balance!)

This is Betty trying on her new harness before her trip to the vet - 'One is not amused!'



Well, I wanted to send James and Gemma a card - a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) as it is a family joke for the Colman's. What better than a card with a Betty on it. A very simple card but a similar likeness to Betty at this lovely cute age.

I am sure that Betty will bring lots of love and joy to their lives in the coming years and I just can't wait until my Basset Hound Hugo meets her :)

Colette
x

1 comment:

  1. OMG she is absolutely adorable & your card is stunning hunni...
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my card & for becoming a follower which by the way i am now one of yours :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete