Wednesday 2 May 2012

Sorry, but I haven't been able to keep up!


Hi everyone!
I am sorry, but so much has been going on that I have failed to keep up with my blog for the last few months. However, that doesn't mean that I haven't been card making or making ATCs. I belong to a few groups and have taken part in some swaps.

I want to share with you two cards - one that I made for a crafting friend who has just become a great grandma and the other for my youngest daughter who will be 21 later this week. I hope that you like them.



I promise that I will try harder to post some of my creations in the coming weeks.
Thanks for stopping by :)

Colette
x

4 comments:

  1. oh these are 2 gorgeous cards just adore the images,and the layouts are just perfect,beautiful colour tones too.
    Just seen,the photo of your gorgeous dog oh my gosh how cute is he,love him,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl for your kind comments on my cards. My Basset Hound is called Hugo and behind his gorgeous expression is a most loving and mischievous hound dog x

      Delete
  2. 2 lovely cards Colette, love the images and the colors so softly.

    Hugs Winnie

    ReplyDelete