Monday 26 August 2013

The Bank Holiday Weekend

Hi Bloggers!

I hope that you have all found some time to be creative this weekend. I have :)

I have made some cards, fat pages and am getting ready to share another project, if I can finish it this week.

In the meantime, I will share with you another plaque made for my Crafting Pal Barbara Lea.


This was using the tissue paper technique.

Here is a card made for a 'pricking' swap. Played havoc with the old eyes! LOL But I was pleased with the result. Hope that my partner is pleased with it.


The pricking on the background took me some time to do and then, when it was complete, I cut it out in a wavy pattern, before creating a black and white 3d flower for the centre.

Please, when you drop by, either leave me a comment to let me know you have visited, or a link to your blog.

Be Creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment