Monday 4 August 2014

Wow, its been sometime since I blogged.

Hi Everyone!

It has been sometime since I blogged. Not sure why, but life got in the way!
I have still been busy making and selling cards, Spent yesterday having a tidy-up in the craft room and finding things that I didn't know that I had - how many of us do that?

Well, here are a few cards that I have made recently:


This card is made using a Little Claire's stamp. The doors of the beach hut open and show a lady inside getting dressed. A lovely card for any occasion and can be made to order.


This card was made to welcome a special little girl - Cariadh. It was made using a digital stamp and bunting with some bling.


This card was made to welcome a special baby boy. It was made using digital stamps and I love the special delivery where you can personalise it with the birth date.

Hope you like my recent creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment